Difference between Zoho and Zoho One
Which should you choose between Zoho and Zoho One?
The collective number of customers, be it startups, small to medium businesses, or large enterprises leaning towards Zoho, all have the same question. And If you have been asking yourself that very question, we are here to answer that precisely.
For the sole purpose of being thorough, we will also cover what is Zoho One & what Zoho is and cover the differences between Zoho and Zoho One before we give our expert opinion as Zoho Authorized Partners in helping you decide which of the two should you choose.
What is Zoho?
Zoho offers web-based business and productivity tools. One can purchase the cloud-based suite of applications on a la carte pricing model provided by the Indian company Zoho Corporation.
While Zoho also offers productivity and collaborative suites, including Zoho CRM Plus, other similar bundles, and Zoho One. We will mainly focus on how going for a la carte model, Zoho bundles, or Zoho One can favour your business.
What is a Zoho Bundle?
Addressing every operation in your business and automating the same, Zoho has come up with the unification of apps as follows:
- Zoho One
- Zoho CRM Plus
- Zoho Finance Plus
- Zoho Workplace
- Zoho People Plus
- Zoho IT Management
- Zoho Marketing Plus
What is Zoho One?
Zoho One is an integrated suite of applications or an application bundle that runs seamlessly to manage sales, finances, marketing, operations, human resources through a centralized, one-solution approach.
What is the difference between Zoho and Zoho One?
Understanding what Zoho One is and what Zoho is, provides us with the highlights of the main differences between the two business software models.
One is a stack of applications, individually put to use or used with other chosen applications on a la carte basis, while the other is a stack of applications that come as a package.
The other essential aspect that comes into consideration is the pricing of the business modules. We will evaluate the kind of application features Zoho offers to discuss the same.
The Application features that Zoho, exclusively Zoho CRM, offers in their annual or monthly plans, from free, standard, professional, enterprise, ultimate plans, are as follows:
- SalesForce Automation,
- Product Customization,
- Automation & Process Management,
- Prediction and Artificial Intelligence (Zia),
- Analytics and Measurement,
- Marketing Automation,
- Team Collaboration,
- Inventory Management,
- Customer Support,
- User Portal,
- Document Library,
- File Storage,
- Data Administration,
- Security Administration,
- Developer Tools,
- Add-Ons & Integrations,
- Integration with Microsoft,
- Integration with Google Workspace,
Note: The above list has differences in their volumes, from the number of users, integrations to developer tools available from one plan to another depending on the plan chosen. The above list has sub-features, including the available number of forms, which may vary based on the number of subscribers and the chosen plan.
The Zoho applications that one can use individually or as an integrated suite as Zoho One is as follows:
- Sales & Marketing: CRM, Bigin, Campaigns, Forms, Sign, Social, SalesIQ, Survey, Sites, PageSense, Backstage, Commerce, Bookings, Marketing Automation, Landingpage.
- Customer Service: Desk, Assist & Lens.
- Email & Collaboration: Mail, Meeting, Cliq, Voice, Workdrive, Docs, Writer, Sheet, Show, Projects, Sprints, Bugtracker, Connect, Vault, Showtime, Notebook, TeamInbox, Zeptomail, Learn, Calendar.
- Finance: Books, Inventoryfree, Invoice, Subscriptions, Expense, Checkout, Payroll.
- Human Resources: Recruit, People, Workerly, Backtoworknew, Shifts.
- Legal: Contracts
- IT & Help Desk: Servicedesk Plus, Mobile Device Management, Patch Manager Plus, Remote Access Plus, Site24x7, Log Management Cloud, Identity Management, Desktop Central, Domain Toolkit.
- Custom Solutions: Creatornew, Catalyst, Flow, Office Integrator, Qntrl.
- Business Intelligence: Analytics, Data prep, Embedded BI
As the volumes of the above applications that can be given in a bundle highly varies and is dependable on the enterprise requirement, it is significant that we compare which option to go with — whether the A la carte model, the Zoho bundles, or specifically Zoho One?
How to choose: Zoho vs Zoho One?
Among the options, when you consider your enterprise requirements, it helps your Zoho consultation partner or yourself to help make the decisions easier.
The factors that one can consider are as follows:
- How the pricing affects your enterprise?
- What are the functional requirements that need to be fulfilled?
- How best can you achieve cost savings during implementation?
We will elaborate on all of the above and help you decide what should you go for among the given options.